Friday, January 1, 2010

nEw yEaR


say goodbye to 2009 and say hello to 2010

lets get ready and enjoy it. well, honestly, i dont want 2009 to went away cuz there're alot of memories that i'll be missin'. the great2 time with you, friends :) but wateva it is, time cant stop rite. we still have to go with the flow no matter wat happen. yeah! i hope everthing will goes well for me in 2010. pray for me yea :) hmm, there're not much that i want for this year. i just want my life full with the bless from god n i will try to be a better person. this year, i just want it to end so fast. i dont want to have many memories cuz i'll be missin' it like pass few years before. but there are no regret though. hee ;p i think im ready for this year! i'll be facing no matter wat.

my wishlist :
* a true lover
* a lot of money
* study hard for SPM 2011
* a new friends
* a new attitude
* be a best student in my school
* get a great marks on exam
* licensed :D
* branded clothes
* many things

(pray for me.. i will pray for you too :D)


2 comments: